Home> Change Log
Summary of all changes made to SquashLeagues.org since launch:
Version 6.2 - June 4th 2016
- Small changes made to prevent the entering of results after the league cycle has auto-closed. This was previously possible in certain circumstances by people other than the club Administrator. This has now been corrected.
Version 6.1 - May 13th 2016
- Added functionality to allow Ladder Administrators to decide if all players are allowed to enter results for any (of their own) Unscheduled Matches, or if only the Administrator is allowed to enter these results
Version 6.0 - April 23rd 2016
- Added functionality to allow hosting for "Squash Associations". This allows hosting on the website for multi-team, multi-division squash leagues, complete with fixture lists, team and player statistics.
- Updated navigation so that users have a "My Home Page" giving them quick access to the places they are most likely to want to visit.
Version 5.5.2 - March 13th 2016
- Made the "List Clubs" functionality a little more visually appealing, by inclusion of a map of the world showing how many clubs participate in which countries, and also number of members.
- Introduced additional list/table showing number of clubs by country.
Version 5.5.1 - January 31st 2016
- Introduced an API to the Fitbit website, so that any Fitbit users can now access their raw data using the SquashLeagues.org website. Eventually this facility will allow users to access Timeseries data and Intraday Data for Activity as well as Heart Rate.
- Introduced additional detail in the "Manage Members" page so that Administrators can see when a member has (or has not!) verified their email.
Version 5.5 - December 5th 2015
- Introduced an option for Administrators to change the scoring system - for both Ladders and Leagues
Version 5.4 - October 23rd 2015
- Added Site News to the website
- Amended the Login page to include summary of Website News items
- Amended login functionality to prevent intermittent failures caused by .NET known issues
Version 5.3 - October 9th 2015
- Changes to navigation to allow clubs members to access their own club results quicker
Version 5.2.4 - September 18th 2015
- Added function to allow users to add other recipients to emails sent to division, league and ladder players
- Include display of which scoring system is in use when showing ladder results
Version 5.2.3 - August 22nd 2015
- Added function to allow users to filter by country when listing clubs on 'ListClubs' page.
Version 5.2.2 - August 14th 2015
- Corrections to date display in "News" pages and inclusion of ATOM feeds
Version 5.2.1 - July 25th 2015
- Small change to "Add Member" for administrators - forcing entry of a correct email address format
Version 5.2 - July 18th 2015
- Modified use of tables within the site to be Responsive for use on mobile devices
Version 5.1 - July 10th 2015
- Upgraded anti-robotic registration measures to use Google NoCaptcha/Recaptcha (version2)
- Printer Version of League Results sheet for each division now available
Version 5.0.3 - July 1st 2015
- Administrators given the ability to delete ladder matches as well as updating result
Version 5.0.2 - June 28th 2015
- New page added to show ALL ladder match results
- Added feature to give Administrators the ability to change previously entered ladder match result
Version 5.0.1 - June 26th 2015
- "Breadcrumbs" introduced to allow easier navigation from page to page
- Scrolling marque removed from all pages (will be reinstated later on home page only in a less obtrusive fashion)
Version 4.9.6 - June 22nd 2015
- Login field changed so that it's easier to login with an email address on a mobile device
Version 4.9.5 - June 13th 2015
- Small correction to the way in which 'change email address' is handled
Version 4.9.4 - June 9th 2015
- Enhanced welcome email for members added by Administrator
- Autoclose functionality enhanced to accurately take account of club's timezone
- Added message on "ViewResults" and "ViewMatchSchedules" pages to display when cycle will close
- Merged ViewLatestResults with ViewResults and ViewLatestMatchSchedules with ViewMatchSchedules
Version 4.9.3 - May 30th 2015
- Added the facility to allow users to download certain information from the website
- Administrators candownload a full list of member details
- Users can also download the League or Ladder results and League Player statistics
Version 4.9.2 - May 1th 2015
- Improvements made to the way the NEWS page collects RSS feed information
Version 4.9.1 - May 1st 2015
- Added country flags to ListClubs page
Version 4.9 - April 13th 2015
- Added country and timezone reference tables
- Included country and timezone drop-downs to Club Details page
Version 4.8 - April 3rd 2015
- View Results page now shows match scores as well as number of points
- Club Administrators can now choose the scoring system to use (Best of 5 versus first to 3)
- Club Administrators can now set up their leagues to 'Autoclose' at the end of the league cycle
Version 4.7 - February 27th 2015
- Added feature to allow Match Schedules to be easily copied from one divisions to several anothers
- Changed Validation Emails to use properly-formatted 'HTML' message
- Implemented 'Campaign Management' functionality - to send scheduled emails
- Introduced 'unsubscribe' function for campaign emails
Version 4.6 - December 6th 2014
- Additional feature - can now see a list of all matches played by league players as well as their overall match statistics.
- More specific error message included in cases where user tries to request new password when the user has not previously validated their email address.
Version 4.5 - December 5th 2014
- Correction to scoring for unfinished league matches
Version 4.4 - December 1st 2014
- New feature to display cummulative Statistics for League Players
Version 4.3 - November 30th 2014
- Additional feature for club administrators to allow them to enter Ladder match results for unscheduled ladder matches
Version 4.2 - November 26th 2014
- Addition of selection of videos to site and process for maintaining by Site Administrator
Version 4.1 - November 22nd 2014
- Correction to processing logic for "2-up, 2-down" rollover
- Added scrolling text at top of each page to show latest activities on the site (new clubs, match result, etc)
Version 4.0 - November 8th 2014
- Addition of 'Manage Club Facilities' to Manage Clubs page. This allows the Club Administrator to enter details of the club's Venue(s) and Court(s)
- This addition allows the entry and display of the schedule for League Matches (i.e. where and when the matches are scheduled to be played). This new page can be accessed from the ViewResults and ViewLatestResults pages
Version 3.7 - October 4th 2014
- Modifications to rules for Ladder Challenges - now allows multiple concurrent challanges to be entered
Version 3.6.2 - October 3rd 2014
- Small correction to "ModifyClub" page to correctly handle changes to club description.
- Correction to pages which are used to send emails - to correctly retain whitespace in emails.
Version 3.6.1 - September 26th 2014
- Amendments made to allow the Club Administrator to choose the order players are listed in a division (either by name of by score).
Version 3.6 - August 6th 2014
- Amendments made to allow the Site Administrator to correct user errors.
Version 3.5 - July 26th 2014
- Amendments made to allow user to amend their name and telephone number.
Version 3.4 - July 18th 2014
- Amendments made to allow user to request resending of validation email.
- Added 'Description' field for Clubs.
- Small cosmetic changes to how 'List All Clubs' page is displayed.
Version 3.3 - July 12th 2014
- Amendments made to allow Club Administrator to enter any challenge result.
- More corrections made to logic for ladder administration.
Version 3.2 - July 5th 2014
- Changes made to identify challenges available to logged-in user.
- Small corrections made to logic for ladder administration.
Version 3.1 - July 2nd 2014
- New parameter added for Ladders - to allow players new to the ladder to have a number of 'unrestricted challenges'.
Version 3.0 - June 26th 2014
- Major new release - incorporating a new feature - a Discussion Forum to allow users to discuss 'all things Squash'!
- Minor changes to 'Contact Us' page.
Version 2.2 - June 24th 2014
- Updated "HowItWorks" page to include information about Ladders
Version 2.1 - June 13th 2014
- Score for a League Walkover changed to 3-0
- Amended Roll-Over logic so Administrator can only roll-over a league cycle that's ready (Published and Open)
- Added one-click 'View Latest Results' on ManageLeagues page for Administrators
- Added link for 'View Latest Results' on ViewClub page for all users - with option to bookmark this link
- Modifications to ViewLadderResults page to cater for expired challenges
Version 2.0 - June 7th 2014
- Major upgrade to incorporate Ladders as well as Leagues - still incomplete, but main functionality added.
Version 1.0.7 - May 25th 2014
- Corrected ViewResults page to cater for 2 players having identical scores
Version 1.0.6 - May 24th 2014
- Changes to stylesheet to allow tables to be rendered better on mobile devices
- Modified Manage Players page to allow Club Administrators to send email to All Players of a league and/or all Players of a division
- Included SquashTV video window on home page
- Included feature to email All Division Players for Players of that Division when on View Results page
- Link to Change Log added to Footer
Version 1.0.5 - May 16th 2014
- Modified Manage Members page to allow Admins to send email to ALL members of a club
Version 1.0.4 - May 12th 2014
- Added links on Club Names to ListClubs Page
Version 1.0.3 - May 10th 2014
- Added 'Manage Your Account' page
- Automate logout after changing email address
Version 1.0.2 - May 3rd 2014
- "List all clubs" now in alphabetic order of club name
- Small correction to process for adding new members
- Correction to "Add Club" logic when duplicate name is used
- Ask user to logout after changin email address
Version 1.0.1 - May 2nd 2014
- Added functionality to allow Club Administrator to grant other Club Members the same authority, and later remove it
- Changed format of linked images
- Modified forms to show which fields are mandatory
- Added change log!